Registration and Payment
June 15, 2022
June 15, 2022
|On Spot on
August 24, 2022
Registration fee includes:
- Refreshments Breaks,
- E-Abstract Book
- Conference Bag
- Certificate for Attendance
- Conference schedule handout
- Eligibility for all technical sessions and workshops inside the conference
- Conference photo coverage
Payment Terms & Conditions
1) All registration fees are quoted in Euros (€) and taxes are included, without charges for the beneficiary.
2) To register as a student (undergraduate /graduate / Ph.D. student – NOT Postdocs who must be registered as seniors) an indication of enrollment (e.g., a scanned copy of the student ID card) must be provided to confirm the student status at the time of the conference. To guarantee entries in the program and the book of abstracts, the registration should be materialized up to July 01, 2022.
3) Payment of the registration fees should be made (exclusively) by bank transfer (see below bank account details).
4) Payment by cash will be only accepted on-site.
5) For further information regarding registration, please contact the Conference Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) A copy of the bank receipt is to be sent to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com), for verification of the pertinent bank transfer. Please, specify your name as well as the “HSTAM2022” on your payment details for proof of identity purposes.
Name: Eidikos Logariasmos Kondilion kai Ereunas University of Patras
Address: University Campus, Post code: 26504, Town/city: Rio Achaias
VAT number: 998219694 – Α DΟΥ Patron
Phone: +30 2610 996660
Fax: +30 2610 996677
Bank Name: Piraeus Bank
Andress: St. Andreou 123,
Post code: 26221,
Town/city: Patra Greece
NAME HOLDER: Eidikos Logariasmos Kondilion kai Ereunas University of Patras
Account number: 6319-030020-489
IBAN Number: GR2201713190006319030020489
Please write the code name “(FK-82106) – HSTAM2022”, in the comments.
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer